Contact Us 417-256-1025
Ozark Area Network
Horse TraderOzark Regional News Talk RadioKUKU Oldies 100KKDY 102.5KSPQ Q94 Jack FM96.9 The Fox

(Nixa) – Investigators say they suspect arson in a fire and explosion that destroyed a home in Nixa.

The fire started around 12:30 AM Monday. No one was home at the time.

Assistant Fire Chief Whitney Weaver says multiple callers reported hearing a loud explosion. Whitney says the explosion was likely caused by gasoline fumes or another accelerant.

No injuries were reported, and no other homes were damaged. The incident is still under investigation.

Comments are closed.